July 12, 2017
Attention Novi Community School District Staff,
REMINDER: Google Account Migration is set for 3:00 p.m. on Friday, July 14th, 2017.
We are requesting that you not login to the new account until Sunday, July 16, evening and allow migration to take place. This will insure data integrity. Should you forget, and login before, do not open any files that are in migration state as you risk corrupting the files.
- All old email will be migrated.
- New email will be delivered to your new account and any email sent to your old novischools.net address will forward to the new novik12.org account.
- Data including your Google Drive from this account will be progressively migrated to your new account.
Don't Forget - Your new email account: FIRSTNAME.LASTNAME@NOVIK12.ORG
- Use your current Novi password to login.
- Use your new account to login to the following applications: JIRA (Service Desk), MiPeer, MiStar
Should you have issues with passwords or accounts, please wait until Monday, July 17, morning and call the Oakland Schools' Service Desk. They will be ready to assist with any account issues from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thank you for your continued patience as we move through the network migration that will begin, for Novi Schools' staff only, in buildings on Monday, July 17th. Once we complete each building you will need to login to your computer with your full email address and your password. If you are working this summer we will notify you when your building is complete. Until notified, login to school computers with old account and email with new account.
Secret to Success in Novi
Time flies. Another school year has come and gone. So, as we look forward to the 2017-18 school year, Dr. Steve Matthews appropriately reflects back on a very successful 2016-17 school year. READ MORE
By any measure, 2016-17 was very successful for Novi School and its students
Former restaurant owner turns bus into a classroom for kids
The program is for students from preschool to 12th grade, and runs until Sept 1