AP Exam schedule for May 2016
Morning tester should arrive at school by 7:15. Afternoon testing begins at noon.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Several sharp # 2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- Pens with black or blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet and essay portion
- Your 6 digit school code (Novi is 232843)
- Up to 2 approved calculators. Visit https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/ to find the calculator for your subject. Visit www.collegeboard.org/ap/calculators for an approved list of graphing calculators
- Ruler if you are taking AP Physics
- Social Security number is optional
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Food and beverages are not allowed during testing, but a break is built into each test where students can use the rest room, hydrate or eat a snack.
- Cell phones are prohibited. If a phone vibrates or rings during testing, the phone will be confiscated and the College Board will determine the next steps. That student’s test will not be scored.
- Electronic equipment, portable listening devices, cameras or photographic equipment and devices that can access the internet are forbidden.
- No books or backpacks are permitted in the testing room.
- No books, scratch paper, reference guides, subject related clothing, highlighters, dictionaries, notes or colored pencils
- No watches that beep or have an alarm or smartwatches
- No mechanical pencils
Results are available in July. Visit apscore.org. You will need to log into your College Board account to see your scores. Create an account at account.collegeboard.org.
Read the Bulletin for AP students and Parents