Attention Class of 2017! There are many local scholarship opportunities for seniors. You are eligible to apply for scholarships that are generously offered by school and community organizations or individuals. Please, read through all the information below and ask your counselor if you have any questions. The completed applications, with all supporting documentation, are due no later than Friday, February 10th @ 2:30 pm. No late applications will be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please print the necessary documents and follow all directions! Remember to complete a local scholarship application for each scholarship you apply for unless it is noted otherwise.
- Local Scholarship Directions
- Local Scholarship Descriptions
- 2017 Scholarship Application
- Application Checklist
- Fuerst Scholarship Information Sheet
- Friends of the Library Application
- Mark DuVall Angelocci Scholarship Application
- PTO Supplemental Form
- Althetics Evaluation Form
- AAUW Teach Recommendation Form
You may access the directions, descriptions and all forms individually above or access and/or print an entire packet by clicking here .