NATC Photo Gallery
Welcome to The Novi Adult Transition Center
The Novi Adult Transition Center is a post-secondary life skill and employment skills program servicing 18 to 26-year-old Novi residents who are working towards a Certificate of Completion. Our program focuses on supporting students in the four main areas of transition:
- Independent Living
- Community Participation
- Employment and
The students have opportunities to work on job sites in the community as well as learn and practice skills in our classroom setting.
Our current job partners are and we thank them for supporting NATC students:
- Providence Park Hospital ~ 47601 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48374
- Premiere Pet Supply ~ 47810 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48374
- Nothing Bundt Cakes ~ 43280 11 Mile Rd, Novi, MI 48375
- Novi Civic Center ~ 45175 W 10 Mile Rd, Novi, MI 48375
- TJ MAXX ~ 43175 Crescent Blvd, Novi, MI 48375
The students participate in community-based outings to learn more about services in Novi and how to access them. The students also work on projects to give back to their community. Currently, they are working on creating no-sew fleece blankets for Project Night Night.
Novi Adult Transition Center ~ handmade fleece blankets.
Project Night Night donates over 25,000 Night Night Packages each year to homeless children 12 and under.
- $10 – Donation blanket made to Project Night Night
- $15 – Pre-made blanket made and delivered to you
- $20 – Special request blanket of color/design and delivered to you
Please fill out the information below:
Paid: ________ [Check written to NCSD] or _____Cash
Novi Adult Transition Center (NATC)
Contact: Lori Burkhardt – email@example.com
25575 Taft Road, Novi, MI 48374; 248-449-1284