Welcome to the Parkview Community of Learners
Parkview Elementary is a learning community where there is a deep commitment to maximum proficiency for every student. Through high expectations, collaboration, utilization of cutting edge technology and professional practice, student leaders embrace a love of learning, discover their "voice", and learn the skills, attitudes, and behaviors to be proactive contributors in a diverse and changing world. Our strong relationship with our district residents, businesses, and organizations clearly add to the excellence of the school.
The mission of the Parkview Learning Community is to facilitate the growth of the whole child through the reflective analysis of student progress in order to differentiate instruction to maximize student success.
Approx. 500 students in Kindergarten - 4th Grade
- 22 Classroom Teachers
- 3 Special Education Teachers; 1 Special Education Teacher Consultant
- Art, Music, Media, and Physical Education Classes
- 2 English Language Learner Specialist
- .5 Literacy Specialist
- 5 Paraprofessionals
- 1 Speech and Language Therapist, 1 Social Worker, a Psychologist
- Active Parent Teacher Organization