Village Oaks has a long history of providing quality education for all students. We have been serving our neighborhood community for over three decades. We feature an exciting curriculum designed to meet the needs of each individual learner. It is our belief that parents and our community are our partners in the educational process. "Together we can make a difference!"
Kindergarten Registration - Class of 2029
If you have a student or know someone who has a child who will be turning five prior to September 2, 2016 and is in the Village Oaks attendance boundaries, please have them call our office (248) 449-1300 in January.
Village Oaks Mission
The mission of Village Oaks Elementary is to create and maintain an educational environment that supports academic achievement, consistent with district, state and national standards to meet all students' learning needs.
Village Oaks Vision
Developing each student's potential with a world class education
Village Oaks Belief
- We believe that Village Oaks families are an integral part of the educational process.
- We believe that students deserve clear educational targets.
- We believe in celebrating sucess with our students.
- We believe every child can be successful given the corret instruction.
- We believe differences should be celebrated.
- We believe that assessment drives our instruction.
Village Oaks Motto
Believe....Achieve.....Succeed Where Leaders are Made
District Goals and monument