Village Oaks has a long history of providing quality education for all students. We have been serving our neighborhood community for over three decades. We feature an exciting curriculum designed to meet the needs of each individual learner. It is our belief that parents and our community are our partners in the educational process. "Together we can make a difference!"
Village Oaks Offices are Closed
Friday, September 4, 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
School Begins Tuesday, September 8, 2015
9:08 AM - 4:00 PM
2015-2016 Supply lists
Kindergarten Supply list
First Grade Supply list
Second Grade Supply list
Third Grade Supply list
Fourth Grade Supply list
Village Oaks Mission
The mission of Village Oaks Elementary is to create and maintain an educational environment that supports academic achievement, consistent with district, state and national standards to meet all students' learning needs.
Village Oaks Vision
Developing each student's potential with a world class education
Village Oaks Belief
- We believe that Village Oaks families are an integral part of the educational process.
- We believe that students deserve clear educational targets.
- We believe in celebrating sucess with our students.
- We believe every child can be successful given the corret instruction.
- We believe differences should be celebrated.
- We believe that assessment drives our instruction.
Village Oaks Motto
Believe....Achieve.....Succeed Where Leaders are Made
District Goals and monument