Communication regarding your student's progress in the Novi Community School District is of paramount importance.
MISTARQ Parent Portal is a web application for Novi Community School District that provides parents/guardians with direct access to student data via the Internet. Upon district enrollment, parents (and legal guardians) are provided a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and password, which is used throughout the student’s educational history with the Novi Community School District. Parents connect to the district student database (MISTARQ) using a web browser, to view student data such as class assignments, attendance records, report cards, transcripts and more.
After receiving login information, if parents require further assistance with Parent Portal, please do the following:
- If you have forgotten your PIN and/or Password, go to "Need your login information" for assistance
- Demographic information, such as a phone number or email, can be updated via the Parent Portal.
- Send additional help requests to email@example.com – please be sure to include your name, your email address and phone number, your student’s name and school building and the enrollment date the student started in school. All information is used for verification purposes.
MISTARQ Student Portal provides students with access to their own data. This is a separate application
from Parent Portal and is for Students only (used in the Novi Community School District at the 5-12 levels).
- Novi Meadows (Please see the assigned Media Specialist)
- Middle School (Please see the assigned Counselor)
- High School (Please see the assigned Academic Advisory Teacher)