Virtual + Remote Learning Meals
The USDA has extended free meals through the 2020-21 school year for all children 18 and under or 26 and under with disabilities.
Meals are available for all students, hyrbid or virtual. Preordering is no longer necessary. No forms or sign up need to be completed.
It is important to complete a free or reduced meal application if you feel you qualify. Schools rely on this data for funds and providing other services.
- Meals will be distributed on Thursdays from 10:00 am-12:00 noon and 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- The pick up location is Novi High School, 24062 Taft Road, Novi, MI 48375.
- Please enter the bus loop entrance off Taft Road. There will be signs to guide you to the pick up location which is located just beyond the atrium at the food service loading dock.
- Pull up to the staff member distributing meals. Please remain in your car for the duration of the transaction.
- Virtual Students will receive seven (7) days of breakfast and lunch and Hybrid Students will receive five (5) days of breakfast and lunch (Hybrid students can receive their remaining two days of breakfast and lunch while in school.)
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request. Pork is not served in any meal.
- Special request meals due to allergy or disability must be separately arranged by contacting Evol Gazzarato at email@example.com or 248.449.1225.
Please direct any further questions to Evol Gazzarato, Food + Nutrition Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.449.1225.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.