Our District Goals:
The Novi Community School District will provide an equity of opportunity for each student by honing curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Instructional quality and assessment practices will be improved for all students.
The Novi Community School District will attend to the core components of a Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) to meet the learning needs of each student.
The Novi Community School District will foster a district-wide culture of unity and well-being.
Develop and implement strategies to attract and retain high caliber, diverse, and culturally competent faculty and staff.
The Novi Community School District is a public school district, but is not a Schools of Choice District. Students must reside within the NCSD boundaries. You can visit our elementary attendance area map or visit the City of Novi’s Mapping System for School District Attendance areas to determine if you are within the attendance boundaries.
The Novi Community School District’s comprehensive educational program features:
- 11 preschool classes
- Five K-4 elementary schools
- One upper (5-6) elementary school
- One middle schools (7-8)
- One high school.
- One Career Prep High School
- One Adult Transition Center
- The district serves 6,906 K-12 students.
- The high school offers five foreign languages
- We have a diverse student population with 71 different languages and dialects spoken in the home.
- The high school offers an International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma program.
- The high school offers AP Capstone
The average total score for the 2019 SAT among 467 juniors at Novi High School was 1206, with an average math subscore of 618 and an average English language arts subscore of 588. Based on SAT scores, 74% tested as fully college ready.
- The high school has award-winning programs in art, athletics, band, career and technical education, choir, debate, fine arts, journalism and radio and television.
- The high school offers the following co-curricular activities and clubs: Art Club, Band, Cable TV Production/WOVI Radio 89.5 FM, Choir, Color Guard, Computer Club, Dance, Debate, DECA (Distributive Education Club of America), Diversity Club (SPUD), Drama/Thespian Club, FIRST Robotics, Forensics, French Club, Gay/Straight Alliance (GSA), German Club, Interact Club, HOSA , Japanese Club, Link Crew, Math Club, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Orchestra, Quiz Bowl, SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions), Science Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, Winter Drumline, Yearbook.