Important Notice - Routes will be in the parent portal on MiStar August 30.
Please be sure your student is at the stop 5 minutes before their scheduled stop time.
If your student is involved in an after school activity at Middle School or Novi Meadows, they may take a late bus home. Late buses only stop at the entrances to subdivisions. Please review with your student which bus they should take and where they should get off. If you look at the "late bus by sub" it will tell you which bus your student should ride. We are unable to give an exact time when a bus may arrive at a given stop - it just depends how many students are utilizing the bus that day. /downloads/trans_docs/late_bus_by_sub_18-19.xls
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
If your high school student requires bus transportation and you live outside the walk zone, please register by sending an email to: email@example.com
List your child(ren)s name, address and grade.
The Transportation Department is responsible for transporting approximately 4,500 students over 1,100 miles per day. All of our drivers must pass a criminal background check, possess a commercial driver's license (CDL), and submit to random drug testing throughout the year.
All of our drivers go thru extensive training which includes:
- 30 hours of driving training
- 10 hours of bus inspection training
- 3 hours of state testing
- 21 hours of classroom training on the following topics: beginning bus driving, student management, first aid, safety equipment, and other important bus driver information
- 16 hours of additional class time throughout the year
- 6 hours of mandatory training by the state every two years that includes a test