Novi High School is a member of the College Board. We offer the following Advanced Placement courses:
AP European History
AP Testing Coordinator:
Alaina Brown, email@example.com
AP Exam Registration
For Novi Students
- You may only register ONCE, so prior to submitting the form, confirm with your teachers that you are registering for the right exam(s).
- You must register from your Novi student account, outside accounts will not work.
- Please note the "AP and IB Testing Calendar2018-2019" listed on this page. You can use it to anticipate potential testing conflicts.
- Once you complete the form, a PDF will be emailed to you. Please print the PDF and bring it along with a check made out to Novi High School to Mrs. Wareck in Attendance Office B before January 11.
- Please be patient with the registration process. This is the first year of electronic registration. If you have any questions, please contact Alaina.Brown@NoviK12.org.
- If you have question about the AP program in general and/or testing procedures, please consult
"AP Bulletin for Students and Parents." A hard copy will be available for pick up when you turn in your registration.
If you have financial need, but do not qualify for free and reduced lunch, please fill out this AP Scholarship Application.
AP Exam Registration
For out of district students
- If you would like to be put on the waitlist to test at Novi High School, please complete this form. Completing the form is not a guarantee that you will be able to test with us. If space becomes available, we will notify you in late February.
This message is for all our Novi High School AP students:
In July, your AP scores will be available online. To get your AP scores, you must sign up for a College Board account at apscore.org. Click on this: View Your Scores on AP Exams – The College Board. Again, you will get your AP scores online in July, so we encourage you to sign up for a College Board account today!
Please read this important information regarding Getting and Sending Test Scores!