IB Diploma Programme is designed as an academically challenging and balanced program of education with final examinations that prepare students (normally aged 16-19) for success at university and life beyond. The programme is taught over two years (junior and senior) and has gained recognition and respect from the world's leading universities. IB Diploma Programme students study six courses at higher level or standard level. The links below provide information and research regarding the programme.
NHS IB Coordinator: Alaina Brown, email@example.com
2018-19 School year IB Programme Calendar (Dates and Deadlines)
IB Test Registration
- The following links will become active at 11:00 am on Wednesday, October 17. If you are in the full diploma program, please complete this registration form.
- If you are taking IB courses, please complete this registration form.
- You may only register ONCE, so prior to submitting the form, confirm with your teachers that you are registering for the right exams.
- Please note the "AP/IB Testing Calendar" listed on this page. You can use it to anticipate potential testing conflicts (see page 2).
- Once you complete the form, a PDF will be emailed to you. Please print the PDF and bring it along with a check made out to Novi High School to Mrs. Wareck in Attendance Office B before October 26.
- Please be patient with the registration process. This is the first year of electronic registration and discounts. We are trying to ensure fair access to the discounts. If you have any questions, please contact Alaina.Brown@NoviK12.org.
IB at Novi High School
Case Studies: Participation and Performance in the IB Diploma Programme
NCSD Academic Integrity Policy
NCDS Assessment Policy
IB Admissions Policy
IB Diploma Programme Course Prerequisites & Course Offerings
IB Language Policy
IB Research Brief: First College Courses Taken by IB Students
IB Research Brief: Postsecondary Enrollment Patterns of IB Certificate and Diploma Candidates.
Info Sheet: Student Engagement Among IB and Non-IB Students in the US
Research Summary: Academic Performance of IB Students
Research Summary: High School Student Engagement among IB and non-IB students
School-University Transition Project
Working to My Potential: Postsecondary Experiences
IB Course Descriptions
IB Programme Brochure
Language & Learning
Learning in a Language other than Mother Tongue
Guidelines for Developing a School Language Policy
Programme Standards & Practices
IB Learner Profile
From Principles to Practice
What do University Admissions Professionals say about IB?
Diploma Programme General Regulations for students and their legal guardians