NOVI MIDDLE SCHOOL
Today is Thursday: February 14, 2019
Twitter-Twitter Account for Novi Middle School Counseling Department- @NoviMScounselor
- STUDENT COUNCIL - Student Council will be selling "We are Novi" bracelets during the ALL lunch hours. The price is $4. All money raised will be used to help support the 8th Grade Farewell Event.
- VARIETY SHOW - The Variety Show is being re-scheduled due to a conflict with the spring play. Please look for future announcements regarding audition and performance dates.
- BREAKFAST – Just a reminder that breakfast is served in our cafeteria every day from 7:20am to 7:40am. Many delicious options to choose from. Please stop by!
- SAFE ROUTES TO SCHOOL SURVEY - The Novi Community School District is working to collect information about practices surrounding student travel to school. Please consider completing the following brief survey related to student travel to Novi Middle School. With enough parental response we may become eligible for grant funding that could benefit our school district and our walking infrastructure. Thank you for your time! All responses must be submitted by October 15th.
- PHOTO OPT-OUT FORM - Our students engage in many learning activities and opportunities throughout the school year. We capture this excitement and enthusiasm for learning through photos and videos that are shared on social media, the district website, and occasionally through press releases.
If, however, you would prefer not to have your child featured, please contact Novi Middle School at Roberta.email@example.com and we will be happy to give you an Opt-Out form. Please be aware that in filling out this form, your child will not be included in any photos, videos, articles, or student directories.
- ART CLUB WHITE – The next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 19th at 2:30pm in room #314.
- GAME CLUB - Game Club's rescheduled meeting will be Wednesday February 20th.
- GAME CLUB - will meet again on February 25th.
- MATH CLUB - 7th and 8th Grade Math Club will meet on February 26th together in room 301.
- ART CLUB GREEN – The next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 26th at 2:30pm in room #126.
- THE PAW PRINT NEWSPAPER - Paw Print Newspaper Club will be meeting after school on Wednesday, February 27th at 2:30pm in room #128.
- SPRING FLING VOLUNTEERS NEEDED AT VO - The Volunteer Committee for the Village Oaks Annual Spring Fling is in need of Volunteers. The annual Spring Fling is scheduled for Friday, April 26, 2019, and are in need of several volunteers during the time frame of 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm. This year 7th and 8th graders are eligible! If you are interested, please sign up in the Main Office. Thank you for considering.
- DANCE CLUB - Dance club will always be on Monday’s. We will practice for about three weeks in a row then have a week or so off. We will go from 2:45-4:00 every class. Dancers can take the late bus home or get picked up. We are still accepting all interested students!
February Classes: 2/25
March Classes: 3/4, 3/18, 3/25
April Classes: 4/15, 4/22, 4/29
May Classes: 5/6, 5/13
For further information on Dance please contact Nicole Ross - EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE NUMBER: (248) 449-1212 ext. 9815