In February 2007, the Michigan Department of Education recognized Novi Meadows as a Blue Ribbon Exemplary School.
In addition, since the school year of 2002-2003, Novi Meadows has earned a Michigan Department of Education grade of A and made adequate yearly progress (AYP).
- Counselors, Administrators and Staff collaborate to teach students to build positive, respectful relationships.
- Teachers work in 2 person teams to help support students and their academic, social, and emotional growth.
- All students participate in Vocal Music, Art and World Language classes throughout the year. In World Language students are exposed to five languages: Spanish, French, German, Japanese and Chinese.
- 5th and 6th grade students are given the opportunity to participate in Instrumental Music. Currently we have over 500 students playing in the band or orchestra.
- We offer many clubs which meet before and after school which help students explore their talents and learn new skills.