Communication regarding your student's progress in the Novi Community School District is of paramount importance.
PowerSchool Portal is a web application for Novi Community School District that provides parents/guardians with direct access to student data via the Internet. Parents (and legal guardians) of currently enrolled students are provided unique access code(s) and instructions on how to create a PowerSchool Portal account for Parents, which is used throughout the student’s educational history with the Novi Community School District. These unique codes are provided during enrollment and can be shared between parents/guardians to set up their individual accounts.
Parents connect to the district student database using a web browser to view student data such as attendance records, report cards, transportation, transcripts and more.
PowerSchool does offer a mobile device app, which you can download through an iOS or Android app store. The PowerSchool app is only designed to view final grades and attendance.
The web version provides full functionality and more student data than the app.
PowerSchool Portal for Students provides students with access to their own data. This is a separate login from Parent Portal and is for students only.
- How does a parent/guardian get a PowerSchool Portal account for a currently enrolled student?
- How do I add another student to my PowerSchool Portal account?
- Why can't I see transportation info?
- What is the District Code to activate the app (iOS or Android)?
- Who do I contact about issues related to food service funds?
- How do I change a student's address?
- How do I change a parent/guardian address?
- How do you change a phone or email address?
- Why isn't all of my students' information appearing?
- What do I do if I get locked out of my account?
- What do I do if I have a password issue?
- What do I do if I have an issue that has not been addressed?
- What if I have questions about the e~Funds for Schools?