Believe. Achieve. Succeed.
Village Oaks has a long history of providing quality education for all students. We have been serving our neighborhood community for over three decades. We feature an exciting curriculum designed to meet the needs of each individual learner. It is our belief that parents and our community are our partners in the educational process.
Together we can make a difference!
Congratulations, Lisa Rice!
Novi Schools' 2018 Teacher of the Year!
Village Oaks Calendar
|‹ June 2018 ›|
Village Oaks Mission
The mission of Village Oaks Elementary is to create and maintain an educational environment that supports academic achievement, consistent with district, state and national standards to meet all students' learning needs.
Village Oaks Vision
Developing each student's potential with a world class education
Village Oaks Belief
- We believe that Village Oaks families are an integral part of the educational process.
- We believe that students deserve clear educational targets.
- We believe in celebrating success with our students.
- We believe every child can be successful given the correct instruction.
- We believe differences should be celebrated.
- We believe that assessment drives our instruction.
Village Oaks Motto
Believe....Achieve.....Succeed Where Leaders are Made
Village Oaks News
Julie Bedford, Jennifer Smith add to their distance-running résumés
The Suburban Collection honors Village Oaks first-grade teacher with a new leased vehicle
Those who work in schools are a special breed
Trio are now eligible to become Oakland County Outstanding Teacher of the Year