Village Oaks has a long history of providing quality education for all students. We have been serving our neighborhood community for over three decades. We feature an exciting curriculum designed to meet the needs of each individual learner. It is our belief that parents and our community are our partners in the educational process. "Together we can make a difference!"
NCSD is continually looking for ways to communicate more efficiently and effectively. This year we will be initilizing the MiStar Parent Portal to view paperless report cards for grades K-6. Click for more information.
Click on the above photo to meet our new VO staff members.
Village Oaks Mission
The mission of Village Oaks Elementary is to create and maintain an educational environment that supports academic achievement, consistent with district, state and national standards to meet all students' learning needs.
Village Oaks Vision
Developing each student's potential with a world class education
Village Oaks Belief
- We believe that Village Oaks families are an integral part of the educational process.
- We believe that students deserve clear educational targets.
- We believe in celebrating success with our students.
- We believe every child can be successful given the correct instruction.
- We believe differences should be celebrated.
- We believe that assessment drives our instruction.
Village Oaks Motto
Believe....Achieve.....Succeed Where Leaders are Made