Welcome to the Novi Community School District!
The Novi Community School District’s comprehensive educational program features:
- 11 preschool classes
- Five K-4 elementary schools
- One upper (5-6) elementary school
- One middle school (7-8)
- One high school
- One Virtual School
- One Career Prep High School
- One Adult Transition Center
- The district serves 6,906 K-12 students.
- The high school offers five foreign languages
- We have a diverse student population with 71 different languages and dialects spoken in the home
- The high school offers an International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma program
- The high school offers AP Capstone
The average total score for the 2019 SAT among 467 juniors at Novi High School was 1206, with an average math subscore of 618 and an average English language arts subscore of 588. Based on SAT scores, 74% tested as fully college ready.
Village Oaks Elementary was one of three schools in Michigan and 67 nationwide to be named a State School of Character by Character.org.
Novi High School was recognized as a National Banner Unified Champion School by Special Olympics North America in 2020. The banner was unveiled in January 2022 at halftime of a Unified basketball game against rival Northville.
- The high school has award-winning programs in art, athletics, band, career and technical education, choir, debate, fine arts, journalism and radio and television
- The high school offers the following co-curricular activities and clubs: Art Club, Band, Cable TV Production/WOVI Radio 89.5 FM, Choir, Color Guard, Computer Club, Dance, Debate, DECA (Distributive Education Club of America), Diversity Club (SPUD), Drama/Thespian Club, FIRST Robotics, Forensics, French Club, Gay/Straight Alliance (GSA), German Club, Interact Club, HOSA , Japanese Club, Link Crew, Math Club, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Orchestra, Quiz Bowl, SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions), Science Club, Spanish Club, Student Council, Winter Drumline, Yearbook